Updated Pandemic Policies:
- The Obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of obligation is reinstated. Exceptions – those who are ill, those who have recently been exposed to COVID-19, those who are confined to home, nursing home or hospital, those with underlying health conditions, those in high-risk categories or those who have significant fear and anxiety over COVID-19. --- These individuals are expected to fulfill their obligation by using the on-line option and receiving a “spiritual Communion.”
- Face coverings are optional.
- Seating in our church is socially distanced and we ask one empty seat be left between families.
- No holding hands at the “Our Father” and no touch in exchanging the “Sign of Peace.”
- For our safety, sanitizing wipe are available (from ushers table) to wipe off areas you touched, or areas you are concerned about.
- For communion everyone is to remain “socially distanced” while in line (3 feet) and to use hand sanitizer provided at each Communion station.
- All communion ministers will wear masks.
- Because the minister must sanitize our hands between each parishioner receiving Holy Communion on the tongue, this will be done immediately after Mass.
- Collection baskets are available at each communion station.
- No offertory procession until approved by Diocese and CDC.
- Everyone is reminded to “socially distance” when entering and exiting the Church.
Additional Information on safety measures taken during the pandemic is available on the Diocese of Knoxville website.
Mon - Thurs 8:30am - 2pm*
*Summer Hours: We will close at 12pm on Thursdays through July
Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday 9am & 11am
Confession: Saturday 4 - 4:30pm
Please follow and like our Facebook Page! We will be posting announcements, events, and videos through this page.
Click this link for our weekly video Mass:
Please subscribe to our You Tube Channel! This is where you will find all our Mass Videos. Videos are usually posted by 9am on Sunday mornings. If we have a technical difficulty posting, please check back after noon. Please check out our Facebook page (above) where we will always post updates about our Mass videos and other Church information.
"Permission to podcast / stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE, License A-715607. All rights reserved.”
Easy Tithe/ Ministry One
TO GIVE NOW
Follow this link to sign-up and give directly through Easy Tithe:
You can use this direct link from our website at anytime to log back in and give through your Easy Tithe account!
Or to download our new Parish App (Ministry One) which includes Easy Tithefor your smart devices.
Not only will you be able to give directly through this app with Easy Tithe, you will also have direct access to information about upcoming events and a direct link to our Video Masses!
Thank you for your generosity!
You can download the app here:
- Fr. Chris Michelson, Pastor
- Msgr. Bill Gahagan, Sacramental Associate
- Msgr. Pat Garrity, Sacramental Associate
- Mike Eiffe, Deacon
- Mike Duncan, Deacon
- Bob Smearing, Deacon
- Maria Armento, Ministries Coordinator/ Director of Music
- Jennifer McCleary, Parish Receptionist & Secretary
- Richard Piety, Facilities Manager