Welcome to Saint Albert the Great Parish.
Nourished and strengthened by the sacraments, we the parishioners of Saint Albert the Great Parish strive to: Be an open and transparent community where all are welcome.; Live joyfully the gospel message of hope and salvation given to us by Jesus; Grow in holiness through prayer, study and worship as a family of faith; Serve the needs of our community and our world.
Pandemic Safety Policies:
- Obligation to attend Sunday Mass is dispensed. This is meant for the elderly and vulnerable. If you are going to restaurants, movies, sporting events, etc., you are strongly encouraged to make attending Mass a priority as well. For those not able to attend, a Mass is posted on our website each week.
- Seating in our church is socially distanced and we ask two empty seats be left between families.
- Our Church seating capacity is now 225. Once we reach that number, we will have to ask people to come back to a later Mass.
- No holy water in fonts, no holding hands at the “Our Father” and no touch in exchanging the “Sign of Peace.”
- No touching of seats (besides your own) is allowed. If you touch the seat in front of you, you are asked to get a sanitizing wipe (from ushers table) and wipe off areas you touched.
- For communion everyone is to remain “socially distanced” while in line and to use hand sanitizer provided at each Communion station. Once you have sanitized your hands DO NOT touch your face covering (that is the most contaminated item you are wearing). After you receive the host, step to the side remove you face coving with the hand not holding the host and then receive communion, then return you face covering and return to your seat.
- Everyone is reminded to “socially distance” when entering and exiting the Church.
Additional Information on safety measures taken during the pandemic is available on the Diocese of Knoxville website.
Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday 9am & 11am
Confession: Saturday 4 - 4:30pm in Sacristy
Please follow and like our Facebook Page! We will be posting announcements, events, and videos through this page. https://www.facebook.com/satgknox/
Please subscribe to our You Tube Channel! This is where you will find all our previous Mass Videos, our Live-Stream Masses, and our Stations of the Cross Videos.
Weekend Mass Video:
"Permission to podcast / stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE, License A-715607. All rights reserved.”
2nd Sunday of Ordinary Time 01/17/2021
Previous Masses can be found on our YouTube Channel (see link above).
Easy Tithe/ Ministry One
TO GIVE NOW
Follow this link to sign-up and give directly through Easy Tithe:
You can use this direct link from our website at anytime to log back in and give through your Easy Tithe account!
Or to download our new Parish App (Ministry One) which includes Easy Tithe for your smart devices.
Not only will you be able to give directly through this app with Easy Tithe, you will also have direct access to information about upcoming events and a direct link to our Video Masses!
Thank you for your generosity!
You can download the app here:
- Fr. Chris Michelson, Pastor
- Msgr. Bill Gahagan, Sacramental Associate
- Msgr. Pat Garrity, Sacramental Associate
- Mike Eiffe, Deacon
- Mike Duncan, Deacon
- Patrick Murphy-Racey, Deacon
- Bob Smearing, Deacon
- Maria Armento, Ministries Coordinator/ Director of Music
- Jennifer McCleary, Parish Receptionist & Secretary
- Richard Piety, Facilities Manager