Welcome to Saint Albert the Great Parish.
Our Mission Statement:
Nourished and strengthened by the sacraments, we the parishioners of Saint Albert the Great Parish strive to:
Be an open and transparent community where all are welcome.
Live joyfully the gospel message of hope and salvation given to us by Jesus.
Grow in holiness through prayer, study and worship as a family of faith.
Serve the needs of our community and our world.
Feb. 10th - Ash Wednesday - Masses at 9am & 6pm
All Fridays during Lent:
Lenten Supper 6pm in the Activity Center
Lenten Stations of the Cross 7pm in the Church
Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday 9am & 11am
Confession: Saturday 4 - 4:40pm in Sacristy
Please check out WeShare by clicking below!
- Father Chris Michelson, Pastor
- Fr. Tony Budnick, Associate Pastor
- Mike Eiffe, Deacon/Faith Formation Coordinator
- Patrick Murphy-Racey, Deacon
- Bob Smearing, Deacon
- Mary Jane Pitts, Ministries Coordinator
- Jennifer McCleary, Parish Office Administrator
- Maria Armento, Director of Music
- Richard Piety, Facilities Manager
St. Joseph Elementary (865) 689-3424
Knoxille Catholic High (865) 560-0313