We have three exciting Advent Events coming up to put on your calendars!
(1) This coming Sunday (Dec 2nd) is the Women's Advent Tea! Join us after the 11am Mass for food, games, and fellowship. Please RSVP by COB WEDNESDAY THE 28th, so that we can prepare the right amount of food.
(2) Monday, December 10th, we will have an evening Parish Advent Retreat! We will gather in the Narthex at 6:30pm for some light snacks and fellowship and then at 7pm we will listen to a recording of Fr. Mike Schmitz talking about Advent devotion, break into small groups for discussion, and end the evening with Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. Our evening will finish up around 8pm.
(3) Last but not least, we will have a cookie recipe sharing party to celebrate the holidays after the 5pm Mass on Saturday, December 15th. Please bring a plate of your favorite cookies and a copy of the recipe to share with others. We will have a hot chocolate bar and will watch the movie "It's a Wonderful Life". We will be celebrating this time together in the conference room.
We look forward to you joining us for these wonderful Advent Events here in the Parish!!😊
Saturday Vigil 5pm
Sunday 9am & 11am
Confession: Saturday 4 - 4:30pm in Sacristy
Please check out WeShare by clicking below!
- Fr. Chris Michelson, Pastor
- Msgr. Bill Gahagan, Sacramental Associate
- Msgr. Pat Garrity, Sacramental Associate
- Mike Eiffe, Deacon
- Patrick Murphy-Racey, Deacon
- Bob Smearing, Deacon
- Mike Duncan, Deacon
- Maria Armento, Ministries Coordinator/ Director of Music
- Jennifer McCleary, Parish Office Administrator
- Richard Piety, Facilities Manager